We have over 20 years of combined experience in advising individuals, companies and non-profit organisations on all aspects of European law.
We aim to provide high quality legal services at competitive rates to give our clients peace of mind.
Our expertise includes:
- residence formalities – assisting clients to comply with residence and registration formalities in Belgium, France, Italy, Ireland, Malta, the UK and other EU countries;
- helping with taxes, pensions and social security – helping clients to navigate the rules on pensions, tax, social security (national insurance) and healthcare;
- GMC registration / GDC registration / NMC registration – assisting doctors, dentist and nurses to register as an “exempt person” with the General Medical Council (GMC), General Dental Council (GDC) and Nurses and Midwives Council (NMC) by virtue of holding EC rights;
- family issues – assisting clients with cross-border family problems involving marriage and registered partnerships, divorce and separation, child custody and parental responsibility
- translations – assisting clients in obtaining translations of documents into English, French or Italian;
- certified copies – preparing certified copies of documentation;
- employment contracts – assisting clients in reviewing or drafting employment contracts in English, French or Italian;
- commercial advice – assisting clients in doing business in the UK, Belgium or Italy;
- finding local counsel – assisting clients find local lawyers in other countries.
If you want an estimate of the cost of legal advice, we would be happy to provide you with a quote free of charge.